About this appointment
Book your session to work towards transforming any area of your life towards greater fulfilment and deeper personal empowerment.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you miss your appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full price of your appointment. Of course, I am not unreasonable, emergencies of some sort will be taken into consideration.
Your privacy is taken seriously and your personal information provided here is never shared with any third party.
Schedule a session
Coaching Terms & Conditions
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, medical advice, or psychiatric care and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
- I understand that “life coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, business, health, spiritual and other personal goals and carry out a strategy/plan/action for achieving those goals.
- I understand that life coaching is comprehensive and may involve exploration into all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, spiritual, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association, British Psychological Society & the Psychological Society of South Africa. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the life coaching relationship.
- I understand that the information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life-coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
- I understand that life coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decision and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
By my engagement on this site, I agree to these terms.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- richardvanderspuy.coach needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given richardvanderspuy.coach permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in richardvanderspuy.coach legitimate interests
- richardvanderspuy.coach needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
richardvanderspuy.coach follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, richardvanderspuy.coach uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. richardvanderspuy.coach does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Refund Policy for richardvanderspuy.coach
Your purchase of coaching packages or sessions indicates your commitment to participate in the process and follow through to its conclusion. However, we also understand that unexpected events can happen. In addition to the general guidelines outlined below, refunds and cancellations will be considered individually, at the discretion of richardvanderspuy.coach. We ask the Client to be committed and faithful, and we commit to offering grace when fair.
In general, these guidelines apply for coaching refunds and cancellations:
- The Client may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchasing and request a refund. The refund will be issued, minus the 5% transaction fee. PQ coaching packages paid later than Thursday of any given week will only recieve a 75% refund of the $995 cost of that program as we pay a penalty for unused booked slots. To cancel an order, send your request to [email protected]
- Once richardvanderspuy.coach has scheduled sessions with the Client, they are considered set appointments. However, if necessary, the Client may request to reschedule a session, if they give at least 24 hours advance notice.
- Any missed or cancelled sessions with less than 24 hours advance notice will be forfeited.
- If unexpected circumstances prevent the Client from completing all of their scheduled sessions, then the Client may request a refund for the amount pertaining to the remaining sessions. If approved, the refund will be issued, minus the 5% transaction fee.