Before you continue, please take a minute to read the coaching terms for a deeper understanding of what life coaching entails. Once you agree you will be taken to the (optional) free quiz where you can learn about your two dominant needs.
Coaching Terms & Conditions
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, medical advice, or psychiatric care and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
- I understand that “life coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, business, health, spiritual and other personal goals and carry out a strategy/plan/action for achieving those goals.
- I understand that life coaching is comprehensive and may involve exploration into all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, spiritual, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association, British Psychological Society & the Psychological Society of South Africa. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the life coaching relationship.
- I understand that the information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life-coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
- I understand that life coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decision and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
I have read and agreed to the above.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- richardvanderspuy.coach needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given richardvanderspuy.coach permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in richardvanderspuy.coach legitimate interests
- richardvanderspuy.coach needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
richardvanderspuy.coach follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, richardvanderspuy.coach uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. richardvanderspuy.coach does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.